The PIA of Florida is a proud sponsor of the Certified Professional Insurance Agent (CPIA) professional designation program. The CPIA designation is comprised of a series of Insurance Success Seminars. These three, one-day workshops teach practical "before”, "during”, and "after” the sale techniques for insurance producers, sales managers, account managers and company marketing representatives.
Participants leave with ideas that will produce increased sales results immediately. In fact, the Insurance Success Seminars are guaranteed: Implement the principles covered in these sessions and experience a 20% increase in personal production within six months, or your registration fee will be refunded!
The three Insurance Success Seminars are entitled:
- Position for Success (CPIA #1) - Position for SuccessDuring this program, participants are encouraged to focus on internal and external factors affecting the development of effective business development plans. Factors discussed include a review of the state of the insurance marketplace; analysis of competitive pressures; necessary insurance carrier underwriting criteria; and consumer expectations and understanding.
- Implement for Success (CPIA #2) - Implement for SuccessDuring this session, participants will be provided with specific tools for analyzing consumer needs; will learn to utilize risk identification techniques to gather pertinent prospect information; will develop skill necessary to assimilate information gathered into a customized protection program; and will participate in exercises designed to promote effective delivery of proven solutions.
- Sustain Success (CPIA #3) - Sustain SuccessThis program focuses on fulfilling the implied promises contained in the insuring agreement. Students will review methods of providing evidence of insurance coverage; will discuss policies and procedures for controlling errors and omissions including policy review and delivery, endorsements, claims-processing, and handling of client complaints. This course includes a review of the Professional Expectations; the Law of Agency; and Legal and Ethical Standards.
Facts You Should Know:
- These courses are approved by the Florida DFS for seven (7) hours of "intermediate" level CE credit toward a 2-20 or 4-40 license. You may elect to attend courses solely for CE credit. For a listing of CE in other states, click here.
- Candidates are required to successfully complete all three seminars to earn the CPIA designation. They may be attended in any order; however, it is recommended that you attend them in the order listed, if possible
- The maintain the designation, you will be required to do an update of one of the programs every other year.
- Classes begin at 8:30AM and conclude for the day at 4:30PM.
- Morning coffee, refreshments, and lunch will be provided courtesy of our sponsors.
- Fees for each course are $150 for PIA of Florida members and $175 for non-members.
Click Here For Upcoming Courses In Your Area!
Brought to you in part by: